- 2005 a music making marketing coach with chemistry background and an instrument manufacturing professional musician with patent experiences are meeting in Dresden, the city of arts and culture, and chatted for hours about flying, women, all the world and his brother, and music: music instruments as well as instrument related problems and solution approaches. An idea is born.
- August 2006 foundation of the Heydays General Commercial Partnership after one year of developmental lead time. The associates combine their longstanding competences in instrument manufacturing, pharmacy/chemistry, as well as corporate governance and marketing. An idea takes shape.
- At the end of 2006 a visionary investor generously supports the project with venture capital.
- Further development and rapid extension of the competence network lead to first products and system solutions
- In the middle of 2007 a courageous bank joins in the financing of the project.
- At the end of 2007 the first marketable portfolio of consumer products rolls out.
- March 2008 The official market launch takes place as part of the International Music Fair in Frankfurt, Germany
- To be continued